Responsibilities and Purpose
In this position, you will perform screening tasks as assigned, such as:
- Taking each person’s temperature upon entry, re-entry and exit.
- Ensuring compliance obtaining signatures for attestation.
- Data entry into Microsoft Access.
Training will be provided for specific tasks.
Desired Experience and Education
- Basic computer skills, including Microsoft Office.
- Some vocational or college training preferred.
- Minimum 1 year previous reception or administrative experience preferred.
- Ability to pass criminal background check
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
We offer competitive pay commensurate with experience. All full-time employees are eligible for benefits including:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance.
- Company Paid Life Insurance.
- 401(k) with Company Match.
- Career Ladder—Education Fund and Scholarship Opportunities.
Ask hiring manager for more details.
We strive for excellence in the physical care of the people we serve and are fully committed to assisting their pursuit of meaningful lives. We are a skilled nursing and rehabilitation center with deep roots in the community. Our mission—and approach to care—is to serve people with compassion and dignity. Equal Opportunity Employer.