Requisition ID: 37808
Whirlpool Corporation is consistently recognized by Fortune Magazine as one of the World's Most Admired Companies. Our values are the driving force behind everything we do. Respect, integrity, diversity and inclusion, teamwork and the spirit of winning propel our teams to excellence. Get to know us and see what it's like to be part of the world's leading major home appliance company.
Currently, we are seeking qualified candidates for an Environment, Health and Safety (EHS) Analyst located at Tulsa, OK.
- Provide leadership, guidance and direction to site EHS technical personnel
- Apply technical knowledge to improve site safety and environmental performance
- Support Environment and Energy World Class Manufacturing (WCM) pillar core and floor teams
- Collaborate across all pillars to ensure EHS is embedded and foundational to WCM
- Lead and execute Safety and Environment kaizens & WCM projects as Project/ Technical Team Leader
- Implement programs, practices and procedures designed to reduce safety risks and environmental impact of manufacturing operations
- Implement health, safety and environmental compliance self-assessment and support ongoing compliance activities for the operation
- Execute permit activities and regulatory compliance reporting for the operation as required
- Implement and manage environmental management system/ programs for the operation
- Lead and execute projects to reduce overall environmental impact from site operations
- Liaison with Sustainability teams; perform data collection, entry and analysis on key KPIs & KAIs
- Maintain current knowledge of applicable regulations and legislation
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in EHS, Occupational Health, Engineering or Science
- 2+ years of experience in EHS in a manufacturing setting
- 1+ years of environmental regulations experience
- Experience in a large, complex plant environment
- Experience in Word Class Manufacturing (WCM) methodology
- Communication and support to 24-hour / day assembly processes
- Knowledge of Title V, Stormwater/SPCC, Chemical Management, Waste Water Treatment and Solid/Hazardous Waste Operations preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Whirlpool Corporation (NYSE: WHR) is the leading major appliance manufacturer in the world, with approximately $20 billion in annual sales, 77,000 employees and 59 manufacturing and technology research centers in 2019. The company markets Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Maytag, Consul, Brastemp, Amana, Bauknecht, JennAir, Indesit and other major brand names in nearly every country throughout the world. Additional information about the company can be found at whirlpoolcorp.com.
At Whirlpool Corporation, we believe that all people matter. Celebrating diversity and including thousands of perspectives empower us to create products that blend into every concept of home. Whirlpool Corporation is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Additional information about the company can be found on Twitter at @WhirlpoolCorp.
Nearest Major Market: Tulsa
Nearest Secondary Market: Oklahoma
Job Segment: Safety, Environmental Engineering, Engineer, Social Media, Water Treatment, Service, Engineering, Marketing