Responsibilities and Purpose
- Provide assistance to the cook in the preparation and service of meals.
- Follow cleaning schedules and performs cleaning duties as scheduled.
- Setting up the dining room and serving residents.
- Wash and store dishes.
Desired Experience and Education
- Must have or obtain Food Handler’s Card.
- Training will be provided.
- One (1) or more years experience in a skilled nursing environment strongly preferred.
- Ability to pass criminal background check.
We offer competitive pay commensurate with experience. All full-time employees are eligible for benefits including:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance.
- Company Paid Life Insurance.
- 401(k) with Company Match.
- Career Ladder—Education Fund and Scholarship Opportunities.
- Employee Owned.
Ask the hiring manager for details.
The Ambassador Skilled Nursing & Therapy is employee owned meaning we are 100% locally owned by members of the community we serve. The Ambassador provides vital healthcare services to people transitioning home after a hospital stay and also serves as a safe, caring permanent home when it is no longer possible to live independently. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.