The pay range for this position is $25-$28/hr.
Responsibilities and Purpose
- Conduct daily rounds to evaluate resident care. Offer suggestions or direction to nursing staff that are intended to assist residents to attain or maintain the highest practicable physical, mental and psychosocial well-being possible.
- Support, assist and evaluate staff nurses in the management of their units.
- Assist with orientation of new nursing personnel to the overall nursing department.
- Ensure that personnel are assigned responsibilities consistent with their education, experience and ability.
- Assist with supervision of resident care given by Certified Nursing Assistants by observing performance of quality of care and quality of life tasks, identifying learning needs and utilizing one-on-one teaching as necessary.
Desired Experience and Education
- Current and unencumbered Oklahoma RN or LPN License.
- One (1) or more years experience in a skilled nursing environment strongly preferred.
- Ability to pass criminal background check.
- Ability to pass Post Offer/Pre-Employment Screen (POPES), which measures physical abilities.
We offer competitive pay commensurate with experience. All full-time employees are eligible for benefits including:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance.
- Company Paid Life Insurance.
- 401(k) with Company Match.
- Career Ladder—Education Fund and Scholarship Opportunities.
Ask hiring manager for details.
We strive for excellence in the physical care of the people we serve and are fully committed to assisting their pursuit of meaningful lives. We are a skilled nursing and rehabilitation center with deep roots in the community. Our mission—and approach to care—is to serve people with compassion and dignity. Equal Opportunity Employer.