Analyze various reports and extract/interpret date. Monitor RDSystem and interrelated reports, and inventory maintenance. Perform other duties as assigned
- Daily inventory of furniture racks and floor locations
- Recap and publish critical BT data.
- Process and maintain sales checks for CPU/takes/delivery.
- Maintain accuracy and productivity standards.
- Verify accuracy of paperwork.
- Follow all operating procedures.
- Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to read, write, and interpret instructional documents such as reports and procedure manuals.
- Ability to understand and communicate with all associates and managers.
- Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
- Attention to detail to verify accuracy of inventory
- Must be able to work independently or as part of a team
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- This position involves regular, sitting, walking and standing for extended periods of time, hearing, and talking.
- May occasionally involve stooping, kneeling, or crouching.
- May involve close vision, color vision, depth perception, focus adjustment.
- Ability to operate an order picker
- May involve moving or lifting items up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to use multiple radio frequency devices, and /or hand scanners
- Meet accuracy and productivity standards
- Safety conscious
- Ability to learn area-specific functions within multiple system
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on department and company needs.
This job description is not all inclusive. Macy's Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Macy's Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Dedication, Collaboration, Culture.
Making a difference.