$5,000 sign-on bonus offered to external applicants!
Providence is calling a Registered Nurse (RN) (Home Infusion, Evenings, 1.0 FTE) to Providence Infusion and Pharmacy Services in Everett, WA. This position is slated to see patients within Snohomish, Skagit, and North King Counties. We are a community of caregivers delivering every day on our Mission to provide compassionate care that is accessible for all - especially those who are poor and vulnerable. Evening shift from 12:00pm to 8:30pm, Mon-Fri with rotating weekends and holiday coverage.
Apply Today! Applicants that meet qualifications will receive a text with some additional questions from our Modern Hire system.
In this position you will:
- Drive throughout your work day to see patients in private residences, within a designated region.
- Assess, plan, implement, and evaluate nursing care for the patient utilizing the interdisciplinary care team.
- Demonstrate critical thinking skills, decisive judgment, and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Utilize software programs for the maintenance of patient records and communication with team members.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) licensure in Washington State
- Current CPR certification
- Current Washington State driver’s license and insured, reliable vehicle
- 1 year experience in acute care nursing
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing (BSN)
- 1 year home infusion or home health experience
About the ministry you will serve.
Providence Infusion and Pharmacy Services in Tukwila and Spokane, Washington provides pharmaceutical services to patients in communities throughout Washington, Alaska, Idaho and Montana. Patient safety, patient satisfaction, and clinical outcomes are our priorities. Our services include nutrition and pharmacological therapies to patients in their homes or in our Ambulatory Suites, disease management and related specialized infusion therapies, and clinical nurse, pharmacist, and nutrition consulting and support services.