To assist the customer with questions, accurate data entry for invoicing and credits and maintaining accurate files.
Pay Range: $14.75/hr
Standard Work Hours: 11:30am - 5:30pm
- Heavy phone use to answer customer inquiries and to accept and process orders via computer, from our customers with a high degree of accuracy, efficiency and courtesy.
- Requires a significant amount of computer data entry and navigation.
- The ability to establish and maintain good relations with customers by providing courteous, efficient and professional service is a must.
- Occasional sorting and filing of company documents.
- Research product shortages of customer orders from the previous day's shipments submit documentation to management.
- Inquire, research and provide customer feedback on the status of customer orders, invoices and return authorizations.
- Create return authorizations for items returned or shorted.
- Create and expedite “ rush“ orders (will calls) in a timely manner.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.Education and/or Experience: High school diploma or general education degree (GED) or one to three months related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Language Skills: Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Mathematical Skills: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Computer Skills: To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Order processing systems.
- Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear.
- The employee is occasionally required to stand walk and reach with hands and arms.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and
- occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- System Requirements: PkMS menu DCAMENU60