Position Purpose: Responsible for developing and conducting a variety of training programs and/or auditing tools for the state healthcare contact centers.
· Conduct training needs analyses to determine specific training needs for department staff
· Identify, select, and develop appropriate training programs, including the selection or design of appropriate training aids
· Evaluate effectiveness of training programs, including cost and benefit analyses
· Research, analyze and recommend external training programs
· Maintain records of training activities and employee progress
· Assist in auditing work performed by staff and present findings and recommendations for areas of improvement to management
· Assist with revisions to policy and procedures and/or work process development
· May be required to travel, per business needs
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- 2 years of training experience, preferably in a managed care or healthcare environment.
- Experience with curriculum design and/or training development highly preferred.
- Experience or knowledge with State and/or Federal health care programs (Medicaid, Medicare, Marketplace programs, etc.) highly preferred.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.