Intrepid USA - Our vision makes a difference:
We are a top 10 national home healthcare company with an overall 50 year history of excellence driving our future vision forward. We are putting a dent in the homecare universe through our commitment to providing affordable, personalized, patient and family centered medical home healthcare, home hospice, private duty homecare and independent living support services delivered in a concierge style, on-demand to create an exceptional patient experience. What makes our vision different:
- Culture driven by servant based leadership with an inverted organization chart. Our clinical teams are at the top and our CEO is at the bottom supporting our organization
- Our Care Centers are not franchises. We have a National Support Center helping our Care Center leaders manage and drive their local “family business“ style of operations, clinical and patient experience
- Our teams manage their local Care Centers where they are embedded in the fabric of the communities they serve
- We are committed to caring for our patients just as if they were our family
Why working here is awesome:
- Industry leading online training system and modules for continuing education thru Intrepid University
- Clinician centric WellSky EHR to improve clinical documentation quality and patient care
- Competitive pay with healthcare, dental, vision, pharmacy, Flexible Spending Account, Dependent Care Account benefits with affordable premiums for Full-time team members
- 401K available to all team members
- Supportive time away through PTO time and company paid holidays for Full-time team members
- Mobile benefits access, 24 hour NurseLineSM, Teladoc access, health education library and health cost estimator for Full-time team members.
- Company paid Life Insurance up to $50K and AD&D insurance with the option of additional affordable voluntary life and AD&D available for Full-time team members.
- Short and long term disability insurance available at affordable rates for Full-time team members.
- Talent science that improves the quality of our talent acquisition, recruiting process and team members
As a Support Specialist III, you will assist with case management and will be responsible for file management, data management, payroll and billing support, communication and reporting, This position may also assist with staffing and scheduling.
Additional duties for this Support Specialist role include, but are not limited to:
- Taking orders from physicians per state regulations and accurately communicates to clinicians.
- Supervising Home Health Aides within guidelines of certain waiver programs.
- Taking referral information from referral sources. Makes initial determinations as to appropriateness of client for home health services.
- Maintaining the patient's electronic medical records according to State and Federal regulations and company standards.
- Assuring appropriate staffing by finding replacement for staff calls off as needed
- May participate in patient care conferences and gather performance improvement data as directed by supervisor.
We are looking for an Support Specialist III who is highly organized and detail-oriented with the ability to effectively work both independently or in a team setting. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability work well under pressure in a fast-paced, changing environment.
Specific qualifications for this role include:
- LPN or LVN licensed
- 1 year of Health Care experience preferred
- 2 years of multi-tasking experience in a business or healthcare clinical setting
- Basic arithmetic skills including multiplication, division and percentages
- Comprehension of medical terminology and basic understanding of scientific disciplines
- Current state driving license and automobile insurance according to company policy
- Proficient with computer software/data programs
Join Intrepid USA – and make a real difference in the lives of our patients!