Service Technician - Powersports
Come work behind the scenes with the most sought-after brands in the powersports industry! RideNow Powersports is looking for detail-oriented Service Technicians. You will work alongside our factory-trained technicians to perform all maintenance and repairs on Motorcycles, ATVs, UTVs, and watercraft sold by the dealership using superior tools designed for the specifics. To maximize your success in this growing industry, you will attend service training to stay up-to-date on all upcoming new units. If you are steadfast and looking to build a career within a company with an established history of success, We would love for you to apply!
We have great pay, a fun work environment, and some of the best benefits in the business!
We offer Medical/Dental/Life Insurance, 401(k) Savings Plan, and employee discounts.
Background check and drug screening is part of our employment process.
Job Type: Full-time
C Level Technician - $40K-$52K
B Level Technician - $55K-$67K
A Level Technician - $69K-$120K
**Pay ranged based on skill level, with a performance-based pay plan.
Job Type: Full-time
A service technician is responsible for the overall inspection, maintenance, and repair of products sold by the dealership.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Repairs and overhauls Powersports vehicles
- Perform maintenance and/or repair on any product sold by the dealership; includes ATVs, UTVs, motorcycles, and personal watercraft
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision and direction
- Operates in compliance with all health and safety policies and procedures set by RideNow Powersports
- Attend service trainings
- Use testing equipment to ensure that repairs and maintenance was effective
- Understand certain electronic systems in products sold by the dealership
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
- Technical and/or Mechanical abilities
- Familiar with product lines sold in the dealership
- Motorcycle endorsement & valid driver’s license
- Ownership of tools
- 1-year related experience
PHYSICAL FACTORS/WORKING CONDITIONS
- Must be able to lift up to 100 pounds.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to move large motorcycles, UTVs, and ATVs.