RideNow Powersports is looking to hire a customer-centric service scheduler to aid our extremely fast-paced service department. The right person for this position will be dynamic, diligent, precise, and sociable with the ability to provide world-class customer service. They will be working closely with customers and service staff to help orchestrate a seamless service experience. The focus of this position is working with and through others, building and maintaining relationships, and working closely and accurately within established guidelines. If you are searching for an exciting career, where you can use your skills to deliver high-quality products and services, we look forward to hearing from you!
Qualified candidates will be energetic, self-motivated, with a High School diploma or equivalent, that can perform in a busy environment. We have advancement opportunities, great pay, and some of the best benefits in the business!
We offer Medical/Dental/Life Insurance, 401(k) Savings Plan, and employee discounts. Background check and drug screening is part of our employment process.
Job Type: Full-time
**$14 per hour for the first 90 days. $15.50 per hour after 90 days.
Assist the service department in managing the customer and call flow for the service department. All while providing world-class customer service and providing a pleasant service experience.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ability to greet customers in a warm, friendly manner.
- Ability to provide an exceptional customer service experience from start to finish.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to communicate with a diverse client base.
- Familiarity with product lines sold in the dealership.
- Strong written, verbal, and telephone skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and complete daily paperwork in a timely and efficient manner.
- Any other specific duties deemed necessary for the overall success of the department and dealership as a whole.
- Maintain a positive working relationship with all other employees.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, and sit. The employee may frequently move up to 100 pounds.
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
- Computer literate.
- Able to answer multiple incoming phone lines for the service department.
- Manage customer flow in a pleasant, positive, and warm manner.
- Basic mechanical understanding.
- Previous motorcycle or automobile experience preferred.
- Being bilingual is a plus.
- Ability to lift 100 pounds.