Service Manager - Tucson Harley Davidson
Come work with one of the most sought-after brands in the powersports industry!
Tucson Harley-Davidson is seeking a Service Manager for an extremely busy dealership. If you are a world-class leader, have a proven track record of performance, and have a passion for providing stellar customer service, apply today!
We have great pay, a fun work environment, and some of the best benefits in the business!
We offer Medical/Dental/Life Insurance, 401(k) Savings Plan, employee discounts, and some of the best benefits in the business!
Background check and drug screening is part of our employment process.
**Performance-based pay plan. Pay Range $80K - $120K Annually
Job Type: Full-time
Reports to: General Manager and Service Director
To manage the service department and create a profitable, friendly, and effective work environment.
The service manager is responsible for directing the operation of the dealership’s service department engaged in; repairing, building, and customizing motorcycles. Some responsibilities include but are not limited to training staff, creating work schedules, managing staff payroll, documenting and reporting departmental performance data, upholding and enforcing safety standards, customer complaint resolution and interdepartmental communication and integration. The Service Manager is responsible for implementing and maintaining effective processes for the successful completion of service department responsibilities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage the activities of the Service department in order to ensure efficient and profitable operation of the department
- Ensures an adequate number of trained personnel on duty during hours of operation
- Provide for training of service personnel as necessary
- Ensure that all customers are greeted assisted and provided the opportunity to receive the best experience possible
- Complete end of day reporting procedures
- Cashier completed repair orders and forward to accounting according to department procedures
- Abide and enforce all dealership policies pertaining to the department
- Any other duties deemed necessary for the overall success of the department and dealership as a whole
- Maintain a positive working relationship with all other employees
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
- Previous automotive or powersports service management experience
- Energetic and highly motivated
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Strong customer service skills
- Proven leadership qualities
- Computer Literate
- Mechanically competent
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous automotive or powersports management experience
- Motorcycle endorsement