Salesperson - Powersports
Do you ride or love to off-road? Are you ready for a change? Are you tired of not being challenged in your current job? Does your employer not recognize your unlimited potential? Do you want to be in control of your own future and rewarded for your performance? We are looking for confident, outgoing, and enthusiastic people to help us grow! Vast advancement opportunities and unlimited earning potential await!
We have a fun work environment and some of the best benefits in the business!
Background check and drug screening is part of our employment process.
Job Type: Full-time
**$15 per hour training pay. **Unlimited earning potential after training. Commission sales. Up to $75K total annually.
Powersports Salesperson Sells motorcycles, ATVs, UTVs, and personal watercraft by understanding and demonstrating characteristics, capabilities, and features. Develop qualifying buyers and closing sales.
- Develop an understanding of motorcycles, ATVs, UTVs, and personal watercraft by studying characteristics, capabilities, and features between models
- Ensure the RideNow-approved sales process is used with every sales opportunity
- Assist customers with products and services sold at the dealership in order to present features and benefits to customers
- Demonstrate motorcycles, ATVs, UTVs, and personal watercraft by explaining characteristics, capabilities, features, warranties, service; taking demo rides
- Project a positive image to customers at all times
- Assist in setting up the sales lot or showroom floor
- Correctly log names and numbers of customers encountered at the store on a daily basis
- Close sales by overcoming objections; asking for sales; negotiating price; completing sales or purchase contracts; explaining provisions; explaining and offering warranties, services, and financing.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications
- Stay up-to-date on our current inventory and use that knowledge to encourage customers to make a purchase; new and used products.
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent customer service and negotiation skills
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1+ years experience in retail sales preferred
- Previous dealership sales experience a plus
PHYSICAL FACTORS/WORKING CONDITIONS
- Must be able to lift up to 100 pounds.
- Must be able to move large motorcycles, UTVs, and ATVs.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.