Sales Development Representative- MAS Sales
Req Number: 239828
ADP is hiring a Lead Generation Sales Representative.
- Are you looking to build a rewarding career in sales?
- Do you want to join a Fortune 250 company with industry-leading sales training and the latest sales technology to help you achieve success?
- Are you looking to join a fast-paced, inclusive environment with a culture of collaboration and belonging?
If so, this may be the opportunity you've been searching for. Read on and decide for yourself.
In this position, you'll provide quick responses to inbound web leads and phone referrals, qualify prospects according to specific criteria, conduct cold calls to targeted lists, and educate prospects about ADP's products. You will work with clients ranging from small businesses to multinational corporations. Don't worry if you have no prior sales experience; we are known for our high-quality sales training and will teach you how to use the latest sales technology to set you up for success.
Integrity, resilience, positivity, and a “refuse to lose“ attitude are must-haves in this job. As with any role in sales, you will experience ebbs and flows. Challenges should ignite your determination and invigorate you to thrive, not weigh you down. To succeed in this role, you must be comfortable working in a metrics-driven call center environment as part of a structured day. In return, you'll be rewarded with opportunities to advance your career in a fun and friendly environment -- all while gaining serious credibility as part of an industry-leading sales team in a stable and highly respected tech company.
A little about ADP: We are a global leader in human resources technology, offering the latest AI and machine learning-enhanced payroll, tax, human resources, benefits, and much more. We believe our people make all the difference in cultivating an inclusive, down-to-earth culture that welcomes ideas, encourages innovation, and values belonging. We've received recognition as a global Best Places to Work and a recipient of many prestigious awards for diversity, equity, and inclusion, including a DiversityInc® Top 50 Company, Best CEO and company for women, LGBTQ+, multicultural talent, and more. As part of our deep DEI commitment, our CEO has joined the OneTen coalition to create one million jobs for Black Americans over the next ten years. Learn more about DEI at ADP on our YouTube channel: http://adp.careers/DEI_Videos
Ready to #MakeYourMark? Apply now!
To learn more about Sales at ADP, watch here: http://adp.careers/Sales_Videos
What you'll do: Responsibilities
What you can expect on a typical day:
- Generate qualified sales opportunities (QSOs) based on criteria defined by the sales team.
- Reach or exceed daily quotas for dials, conversations, talk time and QSO production.
- Follow business processes and use tools such as Salesforce.com (CRM), Eloqua (email campaign and prospect tracking), Contractual (auto-dialing), referral processing systems, and other related tools.
- Nurture cooperative relationships with ADP sales teams.
- Support the Inside Sales force and assist in the closing process.
TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE: Required Qualifications
- A strong interest in building a career in sales
- Proficiency in PC and web-based applications
- Ability to effectively communicate through all mediums (verbal, listening, written)
- Outstanding problem solving and time management skills
- Goal oriented, with capacity and drive to reach and exceed daily quotas
- Comfortable working in a highly structured environment with intense training
Bonus points for these: Preferred Qualifications
- Understanding of process-oriented sales management approach
YOU'LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
- Be yourself in a culture that values equity, inclusion, and belonging and creates a safe space for diverse perspectives and insights.
- Belong by joining one of nine Business Resource Groups where you can connect globally with networks and allies who share common interests and experiences.
- Grow your career in an agile, fast-paced environment with plenty of opportunities to progress.
- Continuously learn. Ongoing training, development, and mentorship opportunities for even the most insatiable learner.
- Be your healthiest. Best-in-class benefits start on Day 1 because healthy associates are happy ones.
- Balance work and life. Resources and flexibility to more easily integrate your work and your life.
- Focus on your mental health and well-being. We're here to provide exceptional service to our clients, and none of that happens without each of us taking care of ourselves and being there for one another.
- Join a company committed to giving back and generating a lasting, positive impactupon the communities in which we work and live.
- Get paid to pay it forward. Company-paid time off for volunteering for causes you care about.
What are you waiting for? Apply now!
Explore our COVID-19 page to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click to learn more about ADP's culture and our full set of values.