Sales Consultant - Indian Motorcycles
Indian Motorcycle Tucson is looking for highly motivated individuals to enter the exciting world of Powersports! We are a team of riding enthusiasts that are passionate about our customers and the services we provide.
We are currently seeking a Sales Consultant to join our staff. If you are enthusiastic, love riding, and have a desire to win, we want to speak with you!
We have great pay, a fun work environment, and some of the best benefits in the business!
We offer Medical/Dental/Life Insurance, 401(k) Savings Plan, and employee discounts. Background check and drug screening is part of our employment process.
Job Type: Full-time
$4K a month training pay. *Performance-based pay plan. **Unlimited earning potential. $45K-$75K Average Annually All In.
Sells Indian motorcycles and Polaris Slingshots by understanding and demonstrating characteristics, capabilities, and features. Develop qualifying buyers and closing sales.
- Develop an understanding of Indian motorcycles and Polaris Slingshots by studying characteristics, capabilities, and features between models
- Ensure the Indian Motorcycle Tucson approved sales process is used with every sales opportunity
- Assist customers with product and services sold at the dealership in order to present features and benefits to customers
- Demonstrate Indian motorcycles and Polaris Slingshots by explaining characteristics, capabilities, features, warranties, service; taking demo rides
- Project positive image to customers at all times
- Assist in setting up the sales lot or showroom floor
- Correctly log names and numbers of customers encountered at the store on a daily basis
- Close sales by overcoming objections; asking for sales; negotiating price; completing sales or purchase contracts; explaining provisions; explaining and offering warranties, services, and financing.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications
- Stay up-to-date on our current inventory and use that knowledge to encourage customers to make a purchase; new and used products.
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent customer service and negotiation skills
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1+ years experience in retail sales preferred
- Previous dealership sales experience a plus
- Motorcycle endorsement required
PHYSICAL FACTORS/WORKING CONDITIONS
- Must be able to lift up to 100 pounds.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to move large motorcycles regularly
- Some outdoor work