Enjoy flexibility and variety in your work? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment with a desire to make an impact on the retail industry?
Join a growing and diverse data collection team! On behalf of our client, Headway Workforce Solutions is searching for Part-Time Data Collectors in the Tucson, AZ area. Part-Time Data Collectors are at the core of our client's business. You will provide competitive pricing information our client needs to drive successful pricing strategies. Your primary responsibility will be to use company-provided hand-held collection devices to record, and transmit product codes and prices in grocery stores, pharmacies, and mass merchants.
What We Offer Our Part-Time Data Collectors
- Competitive hourly pay of $15.50 per hour
- Robust training and onboarding program
- Optimized, flexible work schedules that enable a healthy work-life balance
- Paid driving time and mileage reimbursement
- Opportunities for employee learning and development
What We Require from Our Part-Time Data Collectors
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid driver's license, clean driving record, reliable transportation, and current automobile insurance.
- Ability to work 15-25 hours per week with scheduling flexibility
- Pass required Data Collector Certification tests promptly
Physical Requirements as a Part-Time Data Collector:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential functions of this job successfully. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to stand for long periods, lift to 40 pounds, bend, kneel, reach, stretch, move heavy items
- Ability to work in cold temperatures associated with grocery store refrigerator and freezer cases for extended periods of time.
For consideration for this immediate and exciting opportunity, please apply today!
About Headway: Headway Workforce Solutions is a leading B2B (Business to Business) provider of workforce solutions with an array of contract-based integrated services and national staffing solutions. Passionate about our work and dedication to our clients, we are committed to exceeding expectations in the human capital service sector. To learn more, visit www.headwaywfs.com.
Headway Workforce Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, genetics, or protected veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Headway Workforce Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all employment terms and conditions, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training, tuition assistance, education, social recreation programs, and benefits.