Parts Manager - Powersports
RideNow Powersports West is looking to hire a Parts Manager at one of the fastest-growing power sports companies in the country! The right person for this position will be diligent, precise, organized and sociable. They will be working closely with customers and staff to sell parts, accessories, and performance upgrades for motorcycles, ATVs, Side-by-Sides, and personal watercraft. The focus of this position is working with and through others, building and maintaining relationships, and working closely and accurately within established guidelines. If you are searching for an exciting career where you can use your skills to deliver high-quality products and services, we look forward to hearing from you!
We have advancement opportunities, great pay, and some of the best benefits in the business!
We offer Medical/Dental/Life Insurance, 401(k) Savings Plan, and employee discounts. Background check and drug screening is part of our employment process.
Job Type: Full-time
*Performance-based pay plan - $45K - $75K annually
Managing activities of the Parts and Accessories department by performing the following duties personally or through subordinates.
- Ensure smooth and profitable operation of Parts and Accessories department
- Knowledge and familiarity with the products sold by your department
- Remain current on industry trends and fashions, and facilitate timely and aggressive purchase of accessory inventory.
- Abide and enforce all dealership policies pertaining to the department
- Ensure adequate number of trained staff is on duty during hours of operation.
- Ensure that all merchandise in the department is displayed properly and that general housekeeping is done on an ongoing basis
- Follow company dress codes and be well-groomed at all times.
- Any other specific duties deemed necessary for the overall success of the department and dealership as a whole
- Maintain a positive working relationship with all other employees.
- Manage the ordering, receiving and consumption of parts inventory
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1+ years experience in retail sales management
- Ability to lift 100 pounds