Parts & Accessories Shipping and Receiving
RideNow Powersports Tucson West is looking for highly motivated individuals to enter the exciting world of Powersports! We are a team of riding enthusiasts that are passionate about our customers and the services we provide.
We are currently seeking a Parts & Accessories Clerk to join our staff. If you are enthusiastic, love riding, and have a desire to win, we want to speak with you!
Qualified candidates will be energetic, self-motivated, with a High School diploma or equivalent. We have advancement opportunities, great pay, and excellent benefits.
We offer Medical/Dental/Life Insurance, 401(k) Savings Plan, and employee discounts. Background check and drug screening is part of our employment process.
Job Type: Full-time
**$15 per hour
The P&A Clerk is responsible for supporting the parts department.
The Parts & Accessories Clerk is responsible for providing support to the Parts & Accessories department by facilitating the movement of parts and accessories to the various departments within the dealership.
- Responsible for overall general housekeeping
- Merchandising retail space and organization
- Perform weekly inventory counts
- Reconcile shipments to purchase orders
- Box and ship orders to customers
- Assist in maintaining desired levels of inventory
- Assists in the display of parts and accessories
- Any other duties deemed necessary for the overall success of the department and dealership as a whole
- Assist in submitting daily orders to distributors and vendors.
- Computer Literate
- Must be age 25 or older.
- Requires a good, safe driving record.
- Solid communication skills
- Perform with a high level of accuracy
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High School diploma or equivalent
PHYSICAL FACTORS/WORKING CONDITIONS
- Both indoor and outdoor shifts
- Be able to move up to 100lbs