Parts & Accessories Salesperson - Bilingual (English/Spanish)
RideNow Powersports Tucson West is looking to hire a Bilingual (English/Spanish) Parts & Accessories Salesperson at one of the fastest-growing power sports companies in the country! The right person for this position will be diligent, precise, and sociable. They will be working closely with customers and sales staff to help locate the correct parts and accessories for motorcycles, ATVs, Side-by-Sides, and personal watercraft. The focus of this position is working with and through others, building and maintaining relationships, and working closely and accurately within established guidelines. If you are searching for an exciting career where you can use your skills to deliver high-quality products and services, we look forward to hearing from you!
We have advancement opportunities, great pay, and some of the best benefits in the business!
We offer Medical/Dental/Life Insurance, 401(k) Savings Plan, and employee discounts. Background check and drug screening is part of our employment process.
Job Type: Full-time
$15.00 per hour training pay - performance-based pay plan.
The Parts salesperson sells parts and accessories for ATVs, UTVs, motorcycles, and personal watercraft.
- Assist customers in the store and over the phone with their parts and accessories purchases
- Suggest step up items and other complimentary items to customers
- Handle requests for parts and accessory shipments
- Stock and display merchandise as required
- Notify customer of receipt of special orders by phone.
- Box and ship special orders to customers
- Project positive image to customers at all times
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications
- Assist customers with products and services sold at the dealership in order to present features and benefits to customers
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1+ years experience in retail sales preferred
- Ability to lift 100 pounds
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)