Marketing Coordinator - Tucson Harley Davidson
Are you ready to build your career with one of the world’s largest powersports companies?
Tucson Harley-Davidson is seeking a highly motivated, customer-centric Marketing and Events Coordinator to join our team! We're looking for someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment, tackles challenges creatively and capably, and who will feel at home in a professional but exciting industry!
Qualified candidates will be energetic, self-motivated, organized, and punctual, with high integrity and communication skills. Must have a High School diploma or equivalent. We have advancement opportunities, great pay, and some of the best benefits in the business!
We offer Medical/Dental/Life Insurance, 401(k) Savings Plan, and employee discounts. Background check and drug screening is part of our employment process.
Job Type: Full-time
$16 - $20 per hour based on experience
This candidate will plan, execute, and evaluate marketing programs and platforms to support the company's corporate objectives and brands, as well as organizing and implementing on and off-site events for the dealership. The candidate must be a team player, highly motivated, organized, detail-oriented, and able to multitask. Must have effective oral and written skills. Must have reliable transportation.
· Set up on and off-site events, including ordering supplies and coordinating with store staff
· Maintain and inventory marketing equipment
· Print and hang signs and place collateral in-store
· Make social media posts
· Work tradeshow and sales booths; professionally interact with vendors and clients
· Manage multiple priorities and timelines, to assure all projects are completed while adhering to department requests and store budgets.
· Coordinate events, manage setup, and tear down
· Develop marketing campaigns for new products and services. This includes formulating a specific budget and expenditure plan for each.
· Communicate marketing events, promotions, and additional store news to staff and customers
· Work with store departments to help display as well as run promotional events to bring in new and existing customers.
· Receive and manage requests for sponsorship from various organizations
· Serve as liaison between the store and various organizations - coordinating events, meeting spaces, etc.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
· High School diploma or equivalent
· Must have at least one year of marketing experience i.e. marketing, brand or account coordinator.
· SEO/SEM knowledge is preferred
· Computer literacy - comfortable with Microsoft Office, Google Suite, and Social Media platforms
· Customer service experience a plus
PHYSICAL FACTORS/WORKING CONDITIONS
· Must be able to lift and carry 50 pounds
· Must be able to stand for long periods of time
· Must be comfortable working around loud vehicles and powersports machines