Floor Sales Manager - Powersports
RideNow Powersports Tucson West is seeking a Floor Sales Manager to join our staff. We are a team of riding enthusiasts that are passionate about our customers and the services we provide. If you are enthusiastic, have a passion for riding, and have the desire to win, we want to speak with you!
We offer Medical/Dental/Life insurance, 401(k) Savings Plan, and employee discounts. Background check and drug screening is part of our employment process.
*Performance-based compensation plan. Pay range $60K- $100K total annually.
Manage the activities of the sales and finance departments by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate staff members.
- Assist Sales Manager in creating a well-managed and profitable sales and finance departments
- Provide and/or arrange training, direction, and scheduling for all sales department staff.
- Lead a positive and productive team to maintain a consistent level of performance.
- Ensure an adequate number of trained salespeople are on duty during hours of operation.
- Review the previous day's customer summary sheet with each salesperson to evaluate daily performance.
- Ensure used vehicles purchased or taken as trade are valued at fair market price and UVC’d if necessary.
- Ensure that all units new/used are repaired, reconditioned or set up for sale.
- Ensure that all merchandise in the department is displayed properly and that general housekeeping is done on an ongoing basis.
- Filling out credit applications and preparing copies for funding.
- Obtaining proper documents for used bikes including titles, lien release, OSI, emissions, etc.
- Prepares deals for finalizing.
- Abide and enforce all dealership policies pertaining to the department.
- Follow company dress codes and be well-groomed at all times.
- Any other specific duties deemed necessary for the overall success of the department and dealership as a whole.
- Maintain a positive working relationship with all other employees.
- Computer literate.
- Excellent customer service and solid communication skills.
- Familiar with market value of product sold.
- Familiarity with product lines sold in dealership.
- Positive attitude and personality.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Dealership sales management experience preferred
- Proven sales performance
- Dealership sales/finance experience required.
- Retail or dealership department management experience required.
PHYSICAL FACTORS/WORKING CONDITIONS
- Must be able to lift up to 100 pounds.
- Must be able to move large motorcycles.
- Frequently required to stand, walk, and sit