Fast Lane Mechanic
Come work behind the scenes with the most sought-after brands in the powersports industry! RideNow Powersports is looking for detail-oriented Service Technicians. You will work alongside our factory-trained technicians to perform all maintenance and repairs on Motorcycles, ATV’s, UTV’S, and watercraft sold by the dealership using superior tools designed for the specifics. To maximize your success in this growing industry, you will attend service training to stay up-to-date on all upcoming new units. If you are steadfast and looking to build a career within a company with an established history of success, We would love for you to apply!
We have great pay, a fun work environment and some of the best benefits in the business!
We offer Medical/Dental/Life Insurance, 401(k) Savings Plan, employee discounts.
Background check and drug screen is part of our employment process.
Job Type: Full-time
**$15 per hour
A Fast Lane Mechanic will complete PDIs, maintenance, and other basic services. Hourly Service Technicians are also responsible for the installation of upgrade parts, accessories, wiring, and the building of products sold by the dealership.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Install UTV, ATV, motorcycle, and watercraft accessories and upgrades
- Build UTVs, ATVs, motorcycles, and watercraft per manufacturer specification
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision and direction
- Operates in compliance with all health and safety policies and procedures set by RideNow Powersports
- Attend service trainings
- Understand electronic systems in products sold by the dealership
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
- Ability to follow detailed instructions and follow direction
- Own your own set of tools to perform the tasks required to your proficiency level
- Technical and/or mechanical abilities – including wiring and reading technical documentation
- Familiar with product lines sold in the dealership
- Valid driver’s license
- 1-year technical experience preferred
- Safety Sensitive
PHYSICAL FACTORS/WORKING CONDITIONS
- Must be able to lift up to 100 pounds.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.