Contact Center Team Leader
Req Number: 21-2654
Afni is hiring Team Leaders to join our fun teams in Tucson, AZ. In this role, you'll supervise and develop a team of call center agents. You'll drive performance, build a happy team, and help develop individual skills.
As an Afni Team Leader, you'll:
- Work with a team of people and help them get the most out of their natural talents.
- Manage a team of 15 or more call center agents who interact with our clients' customers who call us to get help.
- Collaborate with management and your peers to discover best practices and brainstorm ideas to solve challenges big and small.
- Identify opportunities for individual and team performance improvement, follow an improvement process, and bridge the gap.
- Positively resolve conflict and achieve excellent results by balancing a sense of empathy, care, and performance with customers and staff.
- Take care of some administrative tasks like managing time off, approving payroll adjustments, managing team schedule adherence, and monitoring performance results.
When you join Afni, we will:
- Instantly make you part of our global family of people focused on making really good customer experiences happen.
- Show you a clear path and provide the tools you need to earn more responsibilities and promotions.
- Support you with a strong manager and excellent leadership team.
- Give you full access to our amazing set of perks and benefits that include all the typical things you'd expect, plus some nice extras.
Bring it. You're qualified if you:
- Have previous supervisory experience
- Possess a strong service background with the ability to drive results for your team
- Are a strong leader and good relationship builder.
- Have a naturally positive attitude.
- Know your way around Microsoft Office products.
- Are a problem-solver with a genuine desire to help people be successful.
- Can work on more than one thing at a time and know how to prioritize.
- Are ready to be part of a team and contribute to Afni's success.
- Can pass a criminal background check.
- Are at least 18 years old and legally able to work in the U.S.
- Have earned a high school diploma or GED.
7810 E Escalante Rd, Tucson, AZ 85730
Did you know we have one of the most lucrative referral programs around? Here's how it works:
For more info on our Buddy Bucks Referral Program, watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YS1nZ7w0mmk