Dependable Home Health Inc. is seeking a highly organized and knowledgeable individual to be responsible for ensuring the highest quality patient care is coordinated and managed appropriately. The Clinical Manager also works collaboratively with other clinical managers and administrative team members to provide appropriate and continual program oversight, supervision, training and mentoring of clinical personnel as directed by the Chief Nursing Officer.
- Receives case referrals.
- Reviews and evaluates each case by reviewing the services provided by clinician, conferences, record review, discusses and verifies impressions, instructs and guides clinicians as appropriate.
- Reviews patient's clinical diagnosis, medications, procedures and clinical course.
- Assists clinicians in establishing immediate and long-term therapeutic goals, in setting priorities and in developing plan of care.
- Attends care conferences with organization personnel to facilitate coordination of care.
- Conducts quarterly record reviews and communicates findings and recommendations to Chief Nursing Officer and appropriate organization personnel.
- Assists in the screening and interviewing process of new organization personnel and makes recommendations for employment.
- Assists in the orientation and training of new organization personnel.
- Assists Chief Nursing Officer in the planning, implementation, and evaluation of in-service and continuing education programs.
- Complies with accepted professional standards and principles.
- Participates in public relations and community activities that promote the Organization's role as an effective member of the health care delivery system.
- Performs other duties and activities as delegated by the Chief Nursing Officer.
Qualified candidates will possess the following:
- Must be a registered nurse with current State licensure to practice professional nursing.
- Graduate of National League for Nursing accredited School of Nursing.
- BSN degree preferred.
- Demonstrates excellent observation, verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrates organization, coaching and mentoring skills.
- Ability to travel to patient homes to ensure quality of care.
- Ability to work as a member of a highly collaborative team.
- Ability to perform in a high-paced, growth-oriented environment.
- Minimum of two (2) years management and supervisory/training experience in home health care.
- Must have experience with scope of non-skilled services.
- Must have ability to notice changing patient needs, advocate and act to ensure quality of care is maintained.
- Complies with accepted professional standards, practice and regulating bodies.
- Complies with, and maintains current CPR certification and other requirements pursuant to company policy.
- Knowledge of ICD-9 Coding and OASIS Assessments.
- Knowledge of Medicare, AHCCS and Commercial insurances.
- Knowledge of and establishment in the community a plus!
- Bilingual a plus!
We provide Equal Employment Opportunity for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin,marital status, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a disability and any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.