Assistant Sales Manager
Tucson Harley-Davidson is currently seeking an Assistant Sales Manager to join our staff. If you are enthusiastic, have a passion for riding, and have a desire to win, we want to speak with you!
Qualified candidates will be energetic, and self-motivated, with a High School diploma or equivalent. We have advancement opportunities, great pay, and some of the best benefits in the business!
We offer Medical/Dental/Life Insurance, 401(k) Savings Plan, and employee discounts.
Background check and drug screening is part of our employment process.
*Performance-based compensation plan.
Assists in Managing activities of the Sales department by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate staff members.
- Assist Sales Manager in creating a well managed and profitable Sales department
- Provide and/or arrange training, direction and scheduling for all Sales department staff
- Remain current on industry trends and fashions and facilitate timely and aggressive purchase of accessory inventory
- Ensure an adequate number of trained salespeople are on duty during hours of operation. Review the previous day customer summary sheet with each salesperson to evaluate daily performance.
- Ensure used motorcycles purchased or taken as trade are valued at fair market price and ACV’d if necessary.
- Ensure that all units new/used are repaired, reconditioned or setup for sale.
- Ensure that all merchandise in the department is displayed properly and that general housekeeping is done on an ongoing basis
- Abide and enforce all dealership policies pertaining to the department.
- Follow company dress codes and be well-groomed at all times.
- Any other specific duties deemed necessary for the overall success of the department and dealership as a whole
- Maintain a positive working relationship with all other employees.
- Computer Literacy
- Familiar with market value of product sold.
- Familiarity with product lines sold in dealership.
- Excellent customer service and solid communication skills
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Dealership sales management experience required
- Proven sales performance
PHYSICAL FACTORS/WORKING CONDITIONS
- Must be able to lift up to 100 pounds.
- Must be able to move large motorcycles.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Motorcycle endorsement is required.