Assistant Business Office Manager - Catalina Post Acute Care and Rehabilitation
Assistant Business Office Manager (ABOM)
Hours: Full Time
The ideal candidate must have experience in billing HMO insurance in a Skilled Nursing Setting, prefer at minimum of 1 year experience as we have a high volume of patients in a high paced facility.
- Billing of all payer sources (Medicare, Medicaid, HMO, Hospice, Private, etc.).
- Active collections of all aging accounts while also collecting current cash.
- Meet with families to answer questions about bills, statements, Medicaid qualifications.
- Develop AR Systems to maximize Business Office Efficiency.
- Perform month-end close.
- Assistant in the review the facility’s accounting policies and procedures periodically, at least annually, and make recommendations to the Administrator.
- Interpret the facility’s accounting policies and procedures to employees, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies, etc., as necessary.
- Assist in establishing and maintaining a system of financial record keeping to include ledgers, recording payments, writing receipts, posting cash journals, prepare and make bank deposits, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience. or a minimum of two years college required with emphasis on accounting and business.
- Office Manager experience in a Skilled Nursing environment preferred
- Previous medical billing experience
- Experience with assisting resident families with billing and insurance inquiries
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
Catalina Post Acute Care and Rehabilitation's commitment to excellence extends beyond delivering world class health care. Our company mission is to dignify and transform post-acute care. Our facility’s success is dependent upon our highly motivated clinical professionals working to improve business operations. Our leadership team is driven to provide exceptional service by cultivating a workforce that is dedicated to upholding our company’s mission of delivering care with compassion and integrity. We value innovation and creativity in our buildings and love a healthy debate that challenges us to learn and grow.
In addition to hiring an Assistant Business Office Manager who exhibits the above qualities that help us create a world class culture, we offer competitive wages, mentorship and training for new graduates, tuition reimbursement, dependent care and public transportation FSAs, cell phone and movie ticket discounts, 401(k) with matching contributions, career advancement opportunities, and medical, dental, and health insurance. Take a look at these benefits (and more!) at www.ensignbenefits.com
Catalina Post Acute and Rehabilitation
2611 North Warren Avenue
Tucson, AZ 85719
The employer for this position is stated in the job posting. Ensign Services, Inc. provides recruiting services for operations in the skilled nursing, assisted living, home health and hospice industries.
Back to Jobs