Becoming a McLane teammate is to become part of an honest, stable, and reliable company with 125 years of success. We are looking for teammates with perseverance who will take the extra step for our customers, our community, and our company. In return, we will pay you well and offer you the opportunity to go as far in your career as you want to go.
JOB SUMMARY / GENERAL DESCRIPTION:
Entry level position that monitors and tracks pay related transactions for drivers. Researches missing data related to cases, stops, and miles as well as hours worked. Calculates overtime, and vacation or holiday eligibility. Works with supervisors to correct driver pay before submitting time for processing.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS / PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Compiles and records driver case, stops, miles as well as time spent driving.
- Computes pay due to drivers, vacation eligibility, holiday pay, etc.
- Submits driver pay for approval prior to processing.
- Other duties may be assigned.
MINIMUM SKILLS AND QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Mathematical skills are required.
- Detail oriented nature , accuracy and ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills.
- 2 or more years’ experience in a payroll role.
- Office Environment
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.