Job Title: Physical Therapist
Department: Tahoe Forrest Health System
Alliance Physical Therapy Partners is a national therapy provider, providing unmatched treatment and care to patients across multiple service lines. Alliance views every patient and employee interaction as an opportunity to help that person reach their goals, and provides world-class resources to assist all individuals in achieving those goals. With a focus on personal and professional growth, Alliance is seeking employees who have a vision for success.
The Physical Therapist is responsible for the planning, provision and coordination of all aspects of direct patient care for a designated group of patients/clients in accordance with established facility and departmental policies and procedures, maintaining the highest degree of quality care. The therapist works cooperatively with other patient team personnel in maintaining standards of professional physical therapy practice and interdisciplinary teamwork.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develops an accurate individualized plan of care. Goals are feasible, based upon findings and patient/caregiver expectations.
- Provides care in accordance with physician's orders and established plan of care
- Evaluates effectiveness of treatment plan and revises plan of care as indicated.
- Assess educational needs of the patient, family, caregiver or significant other and provides education to meet those needs.
- Communicates/collaborates with patient, family, caregivers, significant other and other members of the healthcare team to promote maximum benefit of care.
- Demonstrates appropriate knowledge and correct application of clinical techniques, procedures and programs for clinical setting and patient/client populations served.
- Displays appropriate technical knowledge and application of available modalities and other equipment.
- Provides an environment conducive to safety for patients/clients, visitors and staff.
- Assesses the risks for safety and implements appropriate precautions.
- Complies with appropriate and approved security and safety standards.
- Utilizes appropriate leadership skills in delegating, organizing and educating coworkers and staff.
- Participates in and contributes to quality improvement process.
- Demonstrates effectiveness in allocation of time resources and work efficiency.
- Meets established productivity standards
Qualifications and Skills
- Graduate of an accredited program in Physical therapy
- Licensed in California and/or Nevada. Certification in areas of practice.
- Clinical skills acquired through study and practice suitable for the clinic setting.
- Highly developed communication and customer relations skills.