CSS Manufacturing Contractor
Kelly Services in partnership with Nissan is currently seeking high skilled individuals to fill Production Technician openings at the Nissan manufacturing plant located in Canton, MS.
- From detailed instructions, set up or modify equipment, calibrate and operate equipment.
- Perform routine experiments and troubleshooting activities in support of production operations; adjust variables as directed, observe and record specified data, and bring irregularities to the attention of the supervisor or area engineer
- Work with team lead, engineers, supervisors, and managers to improve quality and process efficiency
- Responsible for the maintenance of standard equipment
- Accurately record and maintain specified data
- Work cooperatively with team members, engineers, supervisors, and managers
- Comply with all environmental health and safety, quality, and regulatory policies and procedures
- High school or GED
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proficiency to understand and interpret basic written technical information
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for a career in technology or engineering
- An Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Applied Science or at least 2 years working experience working in a technical field.
- Cleanroom/controlled environment experience
All your information is kept confidential as per EEO standards.
Why is this a great opportunity? The answer is simple…working at our client is more than a job; it’s a career. The opportunities are diverse whether you are right at the start of your career or whether you are looking for new challenges this is the job for you, so be quick and apply now!