Sr. Data Developer
- Design, develop, and execute automated and manual data Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) integration and exchange processes across the enterprise.
- Recommend, implement, develop and utilize innovative tools and processes to acquire, integrate, and provision large sets of data from and to thousands of sources.
- Responsible for the secure acquisition, integration, provision, and exchange of enterprise data.
- Provide data integration architecture leadership across the enterprise.
- Ensure compliance with applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Complete all required compliance training. Maintain knowledge of and adhere to Flagstar's internal compliance policies and procedures. Take responsibility to keep up to date with changing regulations and policies.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or Engineering (Computer, Electrical, or Electronics) or foreign educational equivalent
- 7 years of development experience designing, developing, testing and implementing Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) solutions using enterprise ETL tools (preferably IBM DataStage and Oracle PL/SQL)
- Of the required 7 years, 2 years must include experience working with Business Intelligence tools (IBM Cognos is preferred)
- Expertise in Relational Database Management System, Data Mart and Data Warehouse design is a plus
Internal Use Only: Band E