Process/Mold Maintenance Technician
PrideStaff, a National Staffing System, is currently recruiting for Process Technicians and Mold Maintenance Technicians for a number of large facilities in Auburn Hills and Rochester Hills.
The ideal candidate will have at least six months of recent experience operating injection molding machines and the ability to trim and flash finished parts, calibrate machines and materials to produce small precision injection molded parts. Stable work history required.
This is a long-term position to become a direct hire after three to four months. If you desire to work in a friendly and productive environment, this position is for you.
Responsibilities may include:
· 4+ years of plastic injection molding with strong understanding of molding
· knowledge of injection mold settings
· Demonstrated experience with dimensional and CMM programming
· Thorough understanding of prints, GD&T, related to plastics
· Tight tolerances
· Knowledge of various machining equipment (Lathe, Mill, EDM)
· Knowledge of thermoplastic injection
· Skilled at using measurement tools including calipers, optical comparator, bore gauge and various attribute gauges.
· Previous experience with hilo, pallet jack and other auxiliary equipment
h· Minimum of at least 6 months recent experience in warehouse environment
· Ability to work independently as needed
· Accepts responsibility and accountability
· Multiple shifts available
· Ability to work in team environment
· Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs.
· Flexible availability
· Must be able to remain in a stationary position during entire shift
· Must be able to use basic hand tools
· Must be 18 years of age
-Must be willing to submit to a background check and drug screen
PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. Whether you prefer the freedom and variety of temporary work or the challenge of a full-time position, PrideStaff can help you find the job that best matches your skills and interests.
With offices throughout the country, PrideStaff gives you the inside track to great jobs with more than 3,000 employers.
As a PrideStaff Field Associate, you'll enjoy our generous pay and benefits package, and just as importantly, you will be treated fairly, with dignity, courtesy, and respect. Work with a Staffing Firm that works for you!