PROGRESSIVE CARE UNIT
SUPPORT / 8 HOURS PER PAY / VARIED SHIFTS
The Patient Care Technician is a multi-skilled individual able to perform technical and clinical tasks/procedures under the supervision of the Registered Nurse. Identifies abnormal findings based on established standards and guidelines and reports to the Registered Nurse. Assists the patient with everyday needs and providing a safe, clean environment.
- High School graduate in order to be able to follow directions, read and write, and ability to learn basic computer skills.
- Two years health care experience required with at least one year of direct patient care experience in technical training and education preferred.
- Current BLS certification.
- Able to read and communicate effectively in English with strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritize and to perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Demonstrates strong analytical skills.