Tyler Technologies is looking for a Marketing Communications Intern to join our team this summer. This individual will be immersed in Tyler’s successful marketing department and will gain an understanding of the public sector and technology industry, as well as gain valuable experience with database platforms including Microsoft Dynamics Cloud (CRM) and Marketo (Marketing Automation), which are highly sought-after skills in today’s job market.
The Marketing Communications Intern will assist with a variety of day to day tasks of the public safety marketing team and will be given exposure to a broad range of marketing responsibilities. Projects may include assisting with direct marketing lists, the set-up and execution of our marketing campaigns, and assisting with other campaign, data and reporting projects as needed. The intern will become a part of a 100-member marketing team, and participate in marketing activities related to support of Tyler’s more than 5,500 employees and 26,000+ clients across North America.
- Assist with creating, editing or researching campaign distribution lists
- Help maintain master campaign calendar
- Monitor campaign delivery and provide email campaign and list performance metrics
- Analyze results of marketing campaigns and generate reports
- Learn and understand all about advertising (programmatic, behavioral, account based)
- Analyze results of advertising programs across multiple channels and generate reports
- Currently an active college student pursuing a Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in Marketing,
- Coursework completed in at least 2 marketing classes
- Understands basic email marketing best practices
- Intellectual curiosity and an ability to understand the client’s perspective
- Microsoft Office knowledge (strong Excel or PowerPoint skills a plus)
- Effective time management skills (deadline/results driven)