ScentAir is looking for an experienced Account Executive with a history of bringing on new business who’s ready to break new ground in the revolutionary scent marketing industry.
ScentAir isn’t your typical B2B company. We’re transforming how businesses connect with their customers through the power of scent. ScentAir is rapidly growing and has brought scent marketing to over 50,000 clients in 119 countries. Combining our scent diffusion technology with our extensive fragrance library, we help businesses shape their brand image and create remarkable on-site customer experiences. When you join our team as an Account Executive, you will directly contribute to the customer experience your clients create–and our explosive growth.
To join our energetic, intensely motivated team as a full-time Account Executive, you’ll need a competitive spirit and a dynamic, high-performance track record. We’re searching for a go-getter who craves the thrill of the hunt. We want a candidate with high expectations for themselves, hungry to exceed their sales goals.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
As an Account Executive, you’ll be calling on small-to-medium-sized businesses and selling the experience of ScentAir, the leading global provider of scent marketing solutions. You’ll be responsible for meeting monthly sales goals by securing new client appointments, successfully building a sales pipeline through continuous, on-going prospecting, and building programs to meet client needs.
As a ScentAir employee, we’re as invested in your success as you are. During your first 6 months with us, you’ll participate in a world-class sales training program to prepare you for the nuances of selling the experience of scent. The program includes product knowledge, mentorship, sales process, and business development strategies.
After your first 6 months, you’ll be working autonomously as you bring in new business and crush your sales goals.
Here’s how you’ll be doing it:
- Research, identify and generate new business opportunities via the phone, web and onsite visits
- Meet or exceed prospecting activity requirements
- Maintain a high volume of activity focusing on multiple touchpoints, including outbound calls, emails, and social selling in a consultative sales environment
- Prepare for client appointments by executing client research, tailoring sales materials, and leveraging available resources
- Exceed monthly sales quotas while remaining intensely focused on consistent execution of proven sales methods
- Utilize Salesforce as a key tool to support your success and update its database daily/weekly
- Stay current on product updates to ensure understanding of use in customer business applications
The skills you bring to the table:
- New account generation is your thing
- You can create and execute a territory management plan
- You’re all about solution selling and creating value for business clients
- Tech-savvy, you know your way around a CRM—preferably Salesforce
- A play-to-win attitude
- Drive to individually compete while remaining a fantastic team player
- You’ve got fire in your belly! You take initiative to develop personally and professionally and need little supervision
- Self-motivation, with the ability to work individually and in a team environment
- The ability to thrive throughout change while remaining highly organized, optimistic, and coachable
The background you have:
- You’ve got 2+ years of outside sales experience under your belt
- A track record of achievement in selling B2B products or services
- A BA/BS degree from a college or university is nice, but relative sales experience will work too
- Valid driver’s license, access to regular transportation and automobile insurance
Why you’ll love working at ScentAir:
- Uncapped commission + base salary—Top performers have earned over $100,000 in their first year
- Perks including car allowance, and a company laptop and smartphone
- Employee benefits including medical, dental, vision
- Company matched 401k
- Employee driven community outreach program