E&R Sr Customer Experience Generalist -Full Time (Trainer, PA) (TRAINER, PA, US, 19061-5312)
About E&R Industrial:
E&R Industrial, a wholly owned subsidiary of Grainger, is an innovative, full-line industrial supply distributor committed to brand name quality products, competitive prices, and on-time delivery. As a regional distributor of MRO products, including a deep portfolio of metalworking/cutting tool products and solutions, E&R provides outstanding product and technical expertise to the manufacturing industrial sector.
The Sr Customer Experience Generalist (MW) provides customer service extending “end to end“ support and service to specialized customers, field specialists and account managers. You understand customer needs, probes to recognize opportunities, solves problems and recommends solutions. They have a experience creating a remarkable customer experience, while identifying opportunities to grow sales. You will report to Customer Experience Manager.
- Manage variation of incoming volume (Phone, Fax, e-mail, EDI etc.)
- Complete order/data entry with accuracy.
- Work out of multiple customer portals and internal ERP systems, while simultaneously using communication channels (email/chat/phone).
- Manage customer, supplier, or vendor relationships and balance internal and external interests
- Probes to dissect customer/supplier need and unique issues that are important to the customer
- Get past 'No' and providing options to enlarge the opportunity
- Find opportunities to 'up-sell' beyond the original product need
- Use customer feedback and input to understand what triggers a buying decision Problem Solving
- Attempts to self-solve before escalating complex issues
- Compile and sort mass amounts of data quickly to see meaningful trends
- Facilitating discussions between supplier, customer and sales to develop solutions Quality/Process Improvement
- Manage annual price increase Works to minimize customer errors and customer discrepancies
- Work with back end processes to gain understanding of troubleshooting and system capabilities Industry Knowledge
- Demonstrated industrial/manufacturing expertise gained through vocational training, education, previous work experience, and related professional certifications
- . Well-rounded knowledge of complex manufacturing (e.g. automotive, aerospace, etc.).
- Identify and source an item based on description, image, and part number provided by customer, or during onsite product discovery.
- High School Diploma or GED; (undergraduate degree preferred)
- 1+ years of inside sales, customer service, or telemarketing experience
- Ability to rapidly build knowledge of E&R's product lines
- Understand and use basic selling techniques: opening, probing, presentation, and overcoming objections
Rewards and Benefits:
With benefits starting day one, Grainger is committed to your safety, health and wellbeing. Our programs provide choice and flexibility to meet our team members' individual needs. Check out some of the rewards available to you at Grainger
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance plans
- Paid time off (PTO) and 6 company holidays per year
- Automatic 6% 401(k) company contribution each pay period
- Employee discounts, parental leave, 3:1 match on donations and tuition reimbursement
- A comprehensive set of emotional, financial, physical and social wellbeing programs
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.