A full-service acute care facility serving the residents of Tracy for over 50 years, Sutter Tracy Community Hospital has a total of 79 inpatient beds. The hospital provides Basic Emergency Medical Services in a 9 bed E.D., soon to be expanded to 15 beds, inpatient and ambulatory surgical services, medical surgical, telemetry and coronary care, diagnostic imaging, laboratory and rehabilitation services, including physical, speech and occupational therapy. Areas of specialized care include a Hemodialysis, Wound Care and Continence Center, and a Family Birth Center.
The Respiratory Care Practitioner delivers safe and effective care within the scope of his/her certification as defined by the Respiratory Care Board of California and Sutter Tracy Community Hospital. This position requires the knowledge and proficiency in the treatment of respiratory and cardiovascular disorders for inpatients and outpatients under the direction of the Respiratory Medical Director, the Imaging and Cardiopulmonary Manager and the Cardiopulmonary Coordinator. This position requires intimate knowledge of both departmental and hospital policies and procedures relating to the field of Cardiopulmonary sciences.
** Limited Term - 26 Weeks **
MINIMUM POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
- Graduate of a CAAHEP accredited program in Respiratory Therapy
- Certification as a Respiratory Care Practitioner by the Respiratory Care Board of California
- Certification as a Health Care Provider-Basic Life Support-CPR
REQUIRED WITHIN 90 DAYS OF HIRE AND MAINTAINED THEREAFTER:
- ACLS Advanced Cardiac Life Support certification
- PALS Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- NRP Neonatal Resuscitation Program provider
- RRT Registered Respiratory Therapist