Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
Position Summary: Performs a variety of financial activities. Develops and prepares the organization's financial plans, policies, and budgets, interprets financial reports and tax returns, and maintains good corporate relations with the investment and banking communities.
What you bring to the role:
- This position will also develop electronic data-capture, analytical and project-tracking tools that assist management in better managing their finances.
- Detailed monthly reports along with occasional ad hoc reporting will be required.
- Provides administrative or technical support at an intermediate level.
- Still gaining or have attained full proficiency in their specific area of discipline.
- Established and productive individual contributor.
- Collect, organize and analyze basic to moderately complex information and may provide recommendations to management to facilitate the decision-making process.
- Extensive knowledge of Kronos software.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Bachelors degree in Finance, Accounting, Operations, or Supply Chain OR 2-4 years work experience with business analysis & supply chain or a relevant Internship for recent college graduate.
- Must have strong computer skills especially Excel.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
*Business Casual Dress
*A Company Culture rich in our Vision and Values
*Open Door Policy
*Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, 401K
*Company Observed Holidays
*Discount Programs that include wellness, technology, retail, and more!
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties. Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.