1. Count and document inventory of various parts
2. Inventory counts must be accurate
3. Documentation of inventory must be clear and readable
4. Kit parts for assembly if needed
5. Must follow directions
Skills & Requirements:
1. Ability to read and comprehend work instructions, short correspondence, and memos
2. Must be able to read and write in English
3. Ability to add, subtract, multiply using whole numbers
4. Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out written or oral instructions
5. Ability to work with a sense of urgency while under pressure
1. Ability to stand/walk up to 8 hours per day
2. Occasionally required to stoop, kneel, or crouch
3. Lift up to 50 pounds
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.