Can you find happiness in a high-energy and dynamic environment? Are you committed to helping your team achieve success? PeopleReady is looking for Production Associates to help in our client's manufacturing department. As a Production Associate, you will operate tools or machines to prepare products for storage or shipment. You'll assist your colleagues in improving the manufacturing process. A major part of a Production Associate's job is to ensure quality control. The amount and type of materials used in the finished product make a difference where production is concerned, and it is the duty of a Production Associate to ensure that this is done properly. Production Associates perform a variety tasks to strive for their main goal of ensuring that manufactured products meet certain standards of quality.
- Loading and unloading items
- Operating machinery used in the production process
- Creating and submitting reports of the production work managed within a work day and completing daily production logs for record purposes
- Communicating with production staff to provide them with daily work duties, and perform supervision activities to ensure that they work according to the protocols detailed in the work orders provided to them
- Making sure products are defect-free
Qualifications & Experience
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
- Able to be in a stationary position for up to 10 hours
- Able to operate power industrial equipment
- Able to multitask, show flexibility, and have great attention to detail
PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religious affiliation, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability. We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work. Apply to join us today.