Customs Brokerage Supervisor
Adhere to, train, and advise team in areas of Customs Brokerage Regulations.
- Adhere to, train, and advise team in areas of Customs Brokerage Regulations.
- Help team members develop solutions to be presented to clients.
- Monitor problem files and implement corrective action when needed.
- Recognize and report any staff training needs to the manager.
- Escalate any unresolved issues or risks before they materially impact KN.
- Communicate daily with other departments, branches, customers and foreign origins, both verbally and in writing.
- Offer excellent client and team support.
- Generate reports per client request.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Your Skills and Experiences
- Customs Broker license preferred
- High School Diploma required
- Minimum 5 years' experience as an entry writer
- Previous Team Lead or Supervisory experience a plus but not required
- Ability to work with demanding deadlines in high pressure environment.
- Ability to build rapport and communicate effectively, both written and verbal.
- Team player with leadership skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and organize work.
- MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook - intermediate level
Good Reasons to Join
We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, excellent training programs and a highly dynamic global work environment.