Azure Systems Engineer x2
- Provide technical resolution of all cloud, server, application and network systems
- Assess/Resolve monitoring alerts through within target time frame
- Resolve client incidents within service levels, keeping clients actively updated.
- Provide direct technical support to managed client IT teams
- Perform systems/application upgrades as required, coordinating client & vendors
- Coordinate technical resolutions with teams and vendors as required
- Act as engineering resource on new client and services onboarding
- Perform Client Project work in Azure, M365, and other Microsoft services
- Azure Associate (AZ-104) or Architect (AZ-305) along with other MS certifications that qualify expertise and knowledge highly desireable
- Highly proficient in PowerShell and implementing automation across MS systems
- Demonstrate exceptional customer service and support skills
- Work in collaborative manner with all teams and client vendors
- Maintain time entries documentation and submit Time reports on timely basis.
- Comply with code of conduct as outlined in Employee Handbook
- Adhere to Attendance/PTO policies with daily attendance and work schedules
- Continuously update technical skills on the client systems and technologies
- Team Key Performance Indicators
- Service Levels: Respond/Plan/Resolve are > 90%
- Billing utilization across team > 90%
- Customer Satisfaction > 98% with a +15% Survey return rate
- Compliance KPIs exceed 98%
- Continuous Improvement Expectations:
- Complete all ongoing training as assigned by Manager
- Associate one or more approved Microsoft certification with DivergeIT?
- Achieve 3CX INTERMEDIATE certification?
- Complete AUVIK Certified Professional certification training
- Obtain advanced Connectwise Automate certification
- Complete new certification annually as approved by Manager?
- Demonstrate reliability & accountability in role on performance reviews
- LA - $65- $70 per hour
- TN - $55 - $60 per hour