Accounts Payable Processor
Accounting Principals in Torrance is helping one of our favorite clients in El Segundo search for a Temporary to Hire Accounts Payable Processor. Are you at the beginning of your career and ready to be mentored and shown the ropes? Would you like to work for a leading and award winning freight forwarding company? If yes, then we must talk! To be considered for this opportunity, you must have 1-3 + years of experience processing accounts payable transactions. This position provides a good work-life balance in a team oriented environment in a location that can't be beat! This position would like to start someone at an hourly pay between $16.00-$18.00/hr, based on your experience and what you bring to the table.
As the AP Processor your responsibilities include:
• Processing 200 checks a month, but each check has 100 invoices, so must be detailed and analytical.
• Running pay cycle to include matching, batching and coding.
• Using Excel’s advanced functions such as pivot tables and vlookups.
• 1-3 years of experience processing Accounts Payable transactions
• Strong Excel user including experience with Vlookups and Pivot Tables
• Excellent customer service, written and verbal communication skills
• Candidate should also have an excellent work ethic, be a focused, heads down worker and have a positive attitude.
If you are interested in this great AP Processor position in El Segundo, then please click “apply now” above or below. Also, you can view other available opportunities or apply for this position on the Accounting Principals website at www.accountingprincipals.com. The Torrance office will contact you right away. Thank you for considering Accounting Principals in your job search. We are excited to assist you with the next step in your career!