Bolt has created a best-in-class buying experience and made it available for all online businesses. One by one, we’re rebuilding e-commerce infrastructure to make it less fragmented, less bloated, and more efficient. To solve such a large problem, we've put together an incredible team and you could be a part of it.
We are looking for someone who loves building great things, is a problem-solver and has a strong sense of ownership. You may be an intern, but you are fully a part of the team – real projects, real responsibility. Our customers will rely on what you build.
- Build mission critical products that our merchants love to use
- Solve engineering problems, small and large
- Contribute to shaping the technical design for key Bolt features
- Move fast, ship things, learn and continuously iterate
- Take end-to-end ownership of projects
- Troubleshoot issues that arise during launches and integrations
- Junior graduating in Fall 2020 or Spring 2021 with Bachelors Degree
- Enrolled in a Computer Science or Engineering degree program
- Strong work ethic
- Strong communication skills
- Can write clean and understandable code