We’re a leading financial technology company in the institutional debt capital markets - the largest capital market globally and the lifeline of finance world - that is laser focused on transforming how global investment banks, institutional investors, corporations and governments can better assess market risks through AI analytics, price discover and obtain real-time market signals. Our team consists of individuals with deep expertise, from both a technical and industry perspective, that are truly motivated by the fact that we are making a significant impact on how global capital markets obtain analytics. We value sharp minds, integrity, high performance, collaboration, and purpose. Our mindset is to innovate and challenge convention. At Overbond, we believe that change is the only constant and that problems are opportunities in disguise.
This exciting new role is available as part of the Overbond engineering team expansion. The position is a unique opportunity to build creative solutions for complex problems using cutting edge technology on your own schedule in contract capacity. As a member of our team, you will be contributing to DevOps enablement of a suite of products serving the largest capital market in the world. We are looking for professionals who are passionate and excited about innovative technology, have advanced knowledge and experience with DevOps, data architecture, workflow design and integrating external APIs.
What You'll Do
- Be part of the core engineering team
- Build DevOps architecture for big data real-time application, integrations with various streaming market data APIs
- Experience with near Real time big data streaming tech stacks such as , Apache Spark, Apache Kafka, Apache Airflow, Memcached Cloud data warehousing.
- Experience in configuring and deploying CI/CD for real time analytics on the cloud.
- Our tech stack is Ruby on Rails, PostgreSQL, React & Redux
- Embrace DevOps culture and promote it in the teams so that DevOps must become part of the product DNA
- Teach how to maintain DevOps stack with the other DevOps engineers contributing to transverse tasks benefiting to all the feature teams
- Make the Data Science teams aware of the importance of all operational concerns (sizing, logging, monitoring, backup) when building the product and new AI models
- Assess cloud hosting costs
What You'll Need
- Bachelor of Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent work experience
- Intermediate Understanding of OOP
- At least 3 years of experience in DevOps, software engineering / operations projects with at least one year of experience in cloud based application end to end architecture.
- Experience building CI/CD pipeline for distributed systems with a focus on APIs and IoT concepts
- Build integrations with various market data APIs
- Experience working with PaaS/IaaS frameworks (Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services) and Google Cloud Data flow
- Experience with one cloud platform, GIT, Docker, Kubernetes
- An entrepreneurial mindset, likes working in an agile environment, driven to ship frequently
- Experience in machine learning engineering and end-to-end enterprise level cloud-based machine learning product
What We'll Offer
- The challenge and opportunity consulting rapidly growing startup
- Opportunity to work on and enable DevOps for one of the most advanced capital markets AI applications in the world
- Ability to contribute to real-time enablement of big data AI models
Successful candidate(s) will have a truly exciting opportunity to consult to the industry leading financial technology company changing the way how global investment banks, institutional investors, corporations and governments access the capital markets AI analytics. The candidate will work with top notch industry professionals and will be given ample amount of opportunities to apply deep DevOps expertise.