We’re a fintech leader in the institutional debt capital markets - the largest capital market sector in the world - that is laser focused on transforming how global investment banks, institutional investors, corporations and governments connect. Overbond is building a platform that makes new bond issuance digital, transparent, and secure. Our team is composed of individuals with deep expertise, from both a technical and industry perspective, that are truly motivated by the opportunity and the space. We value sharp minds, integrity, high performance, collaboration, and purpose. Our mindset is to innovate and challenge convention. At Overbond, we believe that change is the only constant and that problems are opportunities in disguise.
The Research Analyst will be responsible for producing and maintaining industry-leading research reports designed for sophisticated market participants in global bond markets. The Research Analyst will work as part of a growing team reporting to the Head of Product. The position will entail creating engaging content, applying advanced analytics, customized for Overbond’s distinct stakeholders including bond issuers, investment banks and securities regulators.
What You'll Do
- Collect research requirements and author industry-leading content for Overbond’s client base
- Conduct in-depth research and analysis to develop market and industry level content
- Enhance Overbond’s culture of thought leadership and innovation
What You'll Need
- 3+ years of relevant industry experience in demanding and innovative organizations
- Passion for problem solving, capital markets and technology
- Thirst to educate customer base on fintech solutions
- Highly detailed-oriented and self-motivated
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and deadline-oriented environment
- CFA or MBA preferred
What We Offer
- The challenge and opportunity of joining a well funded & rapidly growing startup
- Opportunity to work on a real product with very demanding paying enterprise clients
- Lots of opportunity for learning and self-development
- Variety of snacks (fruits, yoghurt, cookies, nutrition bars, nuts, coffee, tea, etc.)
- Regular fun company socials are included (holiday party, Friday lunch & learn, social night etc.)
- Ability to contribute in all stages of product development
Successful candidate(s) will have a truly exciting opportunity to be part of the industry leading financial technology company changing the way how global investment banks, institutional investors, corporations and governments access the capital markets. The candidate will work with top notch industry professionals and will be given ample amount of opportunities to learn and contribute.