Here’s your chance to join one of Toronto’s fastest-growing technology companies! Statflo provides a leading sales acceleration platform for wireless retailers that are currently deployed in thousands of stores across North America. Statflo’s proprietary platform enables organizations to connect with their customers, build more authentic relationships, drive increased in-store appointments, and increase sales.
What we do:
- Engage retail staff by providing an intuitive workflow and holistic customer lifecycle and outreach strategy that allows retail sales reps to reach out to customers personally.
- Enable stores to stay in touch with local prospects and past customers using 1:1 conversation via messaging or phone.
- Train and motivate retail teams to improve their culture and hold people accountable to provide amazing customer service, every time.
Why it matters:
- Millions of retail workers are handed a broom or they’re left to keep up with their Snap streaks during the 8 hours they are idle each week. We challenge this norm by empowering them to increase sales themselves.
- Millions of customers of wireless carriers and technology retailers want a better customer experience that is personal, proactive and consistent.
Why We Need You:
Now more than ever, we want every single Statflo customer to enjoy a simple, singular and human-centered experience. We’re looking for a Product Marketing Manager, with experience in SaaS, who can put themselves in the shoes of users and help the Product team develop clear and compelling messaging that inspires our customers to learn about, try, and adopt Statflo.
About the Product Team:
The Product Team is comprised of the crafty masterminds within Statflo. Although small, the team is mighty and powerful. Members are ultimately responsible for the process of releasing products and new functionalities, which includes implementing strategy, designing roadmaps, and feature definitions.
The Product Team provides cross-functional leadership, uniting and inspiring internal teams to work towards a shared product vision.
The Team Consists of:
- Product Managers, who are responsible for individual features, products, and services.
- Product Designers, who manage the look and feel of the products.
- Product Marketers, who maintain the brand, messaging, and positioning of the product.
- Reporting to the VP of Product, the key objective of this position is to improve how we take our products to market, establish positioning and messaging, engage our current customer base, conduct market analysis and develop scalable tools, documents, and processes.
- You’ll be the go-to person for messaging around our products and value proposition
- Partner with Demand Generation, Product Management, Customer Success teams to deliver your strategy, influence product roadmaps and advocate for experiences that drive growth and customer satisfaction
- Develop and own results for individual feature and product rollouts from start to finish
- Lead and develop the long-term strategy, priorities and organization that will meet the brand and product marketing needs as we expand to other retail verticals
- Maintain a deep understanding of our customer and user personas to translate insights into strategies that help support and drive our roadmap
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Arts, or a related degree
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a SaaS product marketing role (preference given to B2B SaaS)
- Self-driven and able to work with little supervision towards a common goal or company purpose
- Proven ability to develop and execute a go-to-market strategy
- Obsession with understanding how user personas influence product marketing
- Curiosity and experience conducting market research and product positioning
- A great communicator. Possess excellent communication skills and are comfortable speaking with a variety of different stakeholders - both internal and external
- Confident enough to proactively grasp problems/challenges/opportunities when you encounter them even if it’s not your direct responsibility
- Have a healthy drive to improve our products and do whatever it takes to support the team
- Have the ability to work well within and across teams that have multiple priorities
Statflo welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Equal Opportunity Employment:
Statflo is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, inclusion, and belonging. We are happy to consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. If you require accommodation during the recruitment process, including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms, or other accommodations, please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.