We’re a fintech leader in the institutional debt capital markets - the largest capital market sector in the world - that is laser focused on transforming how global investment banks, institutional investors, corporations and governments connect. Overbond is building a platform that makes new bond issuance digital, transparent, and secure. Our team is composed of individuals with deep expertise, from both a technical and industry perspective, that are truly motivated by the opportunity and the space. We value sharp minds, integrity, high performance, collaboration, and purpose. Our mindset is to innovate and challenge convention. At Overbond, we believe that change is the only constant and that problems are opportunities in disguise.
We currently have an exciting Director of Sales opportunity to work in our Institutional Fixed Income Sales Team in Toronto. The Director of Sales manages and grows his/her book of business, utilizing deep domain knowledge of the clients' business practices. The ideal candidate for this position has extensive experience selling enterprise software to large institutions.
What You'll Do
- Oversee the client relationship with the objective of securing existing business and winning new business
- Prospect bond issuer, investor and underwriter executives and perform qualification to uncover and solve clients’ issues
- Lead and execute sales and strategic initiatives for recurring and incremental revenue in Overbond’s product suite
- Establish strong, long-term customer relationships with key decision makers
- Lead the wider team of client, sales, marketing and technical specialists
- Provide domain expertise relative to the customer segment
What You'll Need
- Undergraduate university degree
- 3-8 years of enterprise sales with a proven track record of revenue contribution
- Relevant sales experience in financial services industry, in B2B setting
- Understanding of a software product sales process
- Ability to generate leads and working with channel partners
- Significant experience in fixed income market
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of energy, self-starting and motivated for continuous improvement
Successful candidate(s) will have a truly exciting opportunity to be part of the industry leading financial technology company changing the way how global investment banks, institutional investors, corporations and governments access the capital markets. The candidate will work with top notch industry professionals and will be given ample amount of opportunities to learn and contribute.