Somewhere along the way, CRM got really hard to use. We’re changing that. Copper was built with three basic principles in mind: keep it simple, show what matters, and make it actionable.
Copper is the No.1 CRM for G Suite that’s recommended by Google. It works instantly through a seamless integration with G Suite, has a beautiful user experience, and is designed to help teams and businesses build long-lasting relationships. Copper services more than 12,000 paid businesses in more than 110 countries.
What you'll do...
- Serve as the trusted point of contact for a portfolio of Copper customers, beginning from initial on-boarding to ongoing project success and subsequent renewals.
- Proactively engage accounts based on potential to ensure the Copper offering is best leveraged, maximizing the value of Copper subscriptions. Work closely with the customer marketing team to provide feedback on supplemental automated customer communication
- Work closely with Product, Design, and Engineering to provide feedback based on client requests and demands.
- Collaborate with Education team to synthesize customer patterns and organize findings in our Help Center.
What you have...
- Establish a “product coach” relationship with customers, handling overall responsibility for managing the commercial relationship, health, and risk
- Establish relationships with key customer stakeholders to secure renewals, expansions, and drive further product adoption.
- Monitor customer utilization trends and gives recommendations to Product development based off such, including doing regular customer ‘health checkups’.
- Customer presence and confidence in communicating with technical & business stakeholders
- Work with Tech Partners to scope technical projects
- Work with customers to develop a success plan that outlines how Copper will be addressing their critical need both immediately and in the future that includes metrics for success.
- Collaborate with Account Executive team to identify potential growth opportunities and pass over cadence/upsells seamlessly
- Be your customers’ champion!
We take pride in a culture of inclusion, collaboration, and work-life balance, which gives us the power to try new approaches and take ownership of success. We have a vision—and the talent to support it. We’re growing quickly in Toronto and San Francisco and we’re looking for people who want to learn and grow with us.
Goodies: Awesome benefits, convenient Downtown Toronto location, beautiful office, team outings, clubs and more.
How Corduroy Media Builds Picture-perfect Relationships with Copper
Copper Ranks No. 115 on the 2019 Inc. 5000 Annual List of America's Fastest-Growing Private Companies
A day in the life of a Copper user