Drop (joindrop.com), is a rewards company on a mission to level-up the way consumers shop. Drop builds a personalized rewards experience from over 300 partner brands. To date, Drop has over 3 million users and has rewarded over $19 million to consumers.
Headquartered in Toronto, with an office in New York, Drop is backed by world-class investors including NEA, HOF, Royal Bank of Canada, Sierra Ventures, and White Star Capital.
Visit joindrop.com or follow the company at @joindrop on Twitter and Instagram.
- We’re looking for a dynamic and high performing Account Executive to join our growing team! Reporting to the Head of Business Development, you will be working closely with leaders across Marketing, Product, Business Development and key business functions to drive results. You will be responsible for aligning Drop’s services to the objectives and business needs of prospective clients. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who is ready to develop, execute and consistently deliver on quarterly revenue targets.
What challenges and opportunities will an Account Executive be working on at Drop?
- Generate and convert qualified demand; secure new e-commerce/advertising clients/agencies.
- Identify, prospect and contact potential clients; engage clients and deliver the value proposition; follow up with proposals based on client needs.
- Manage and service active accounts. Manage campaigns pre-launch and during launch while also delivering insights and analysis on the campaign.
- Consistently secure renewals and expose partners to new products/services that will have a positive impact on their business.
- Establish long term partnerships and look for creative ways to develop pipeline of new business.
What you bring to the table
- 3-5+ years of proven experience in a similar sales/BD role ideally in the media advertising industry.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Metrics driven individual with proven track record of achieving and consistently exceeding sales quotas and goals.
- You are a self-motivated and tenacious individual who can change a ‘no to a ‘yes’ or ‘maybe’ and are all about driving results.
- Strong analytical mindset, using tools like Excel or data platforms to create reports shouldn't scare you.
- Strong presentation development skills (Powerpoint, Keynote).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to respond to rapid change, perform duties with accuracy and with a strong degree of urgency.
- Good listener - ability to understand client needs, create relevant solutions, set proper expectations and communicate important details.
- Experience working with tools like Looker, Salesforce, etc. is an asset.
- Lifestyle Spending Accounts and Health Spending Accounts + drug, dental, travel, and group insurance coverage
- Flexible vacation + a work-anywhere-in-the-world program
- Monthly transportation stipend
- Parental leave benefits
- Team retreats
- Catered lunches and plenty of snacks
- Stock options.
Don't have Drop yet?
Check us out in the Google Play or App store
Follow the Link below and use Code: “Candidates“ to get a 5k welcome bonus on us! Happy saving Friends!
At Drop, we're committed to providing an enjoyable and meaningful environment for every member of our team. We operate under a flat structure with minimal hierarchy where everyone’s opinion is valued equally. We are looking for team members with an entrepreneurial mindset who will thrive in a fast-paced and rewarding environment.
Drop Technologies, Inc. is proud to be a diverse and equal opportunity employer and as such does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, national origins, age, sexual orientation, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Selection decisions are solely based on job-related factors.