Somewhere along the way, CRM got really hard to use. We’re changing that. Copper was built with three basic principles in mind: keep it simple, show what matters, and make it actionable.
Copper is the No.1 CRM for G Suite that’s recommended by Google. It works instantly through a seamless integration with G Suite, has a beautiful user experience, and is designed to help teams and businesses build long-lasting relationships. Copper services more than 12,000 paid businesses in more than 110 countries.
What you'll do:
Customers love our product and we need talented Account Executives to bring our vision and service to the hundreds of inbound customer leads we receive every day. The Account Executive will close customers that are qualified by our rock star Sales Development team and own the entire sales cycle from the demo, to close as well as core account growth. A passion for our product and mission is a must!
A day in the life....
- Achieve and exceed sales quotaPerform product demos
- Relentlessly engage prospects with a value-based approach
- Provide feedback to the product and marketing teams
- Become a subject matter expert on our product and competition
- Drive value for key accounts and grow them over time
- Track record of quota overachievement
- 3+ years of quota carrying experience in a sales role
- Software or SaaS background
- Experience selling to the SMB market
- Bachelor's degree
- Bonus points for CRM sales experience!
We take pride in a culture of inclusion, collaboration, and work-life balance, which gives us the power to try new approaches and take ownership of success. We have a vision—and the talent to support it. We’re growing quickly in Toronto and San Francisco and we’re looking for people who want to learn and grow with us.
Goodies: Awesome benefits, convenient Downtown Toronto location, beautiful office, team outings, clubs and more.
How Corduroy Media Builds Picture-perfect Relationships with Copper
Copper Ranks No. 115 on the 2019 Inc. 5000 Annual List of America's Fastest-Growing Private Companies
A day in the life of a Copper user